ICBC Physiotherapy in Surrey (Cloverdale)
ICBC Accident Benefits are included in your Basic insurance and are there to support your recovery. The benefits are available for all British Columbians injured in a crash, no matter who's responsible (at fault). When you are injured in a crash, you have access to certain pre-authorized treatments and your health care practitioner will work with you to put a treatment plan in place. Other benefits are also available, such as wage loss compensation and benefits to support you at home – so you can focus on getting better.
If you’ve been in a car accident and need physiotherapy and/or massage therapy, we are here for you. A few things to know about ICBC coverage since the new changes as of April 01, 2019-
- It does not matter if you are at fault or not, you get the benefits.
- Doctors referral is not needed if you did not get any previous treatment.
- For the first 12 weeks, ICBC will cover for the following-.
- 25 physiotherapy sessions
- 12 Massage therapy sessions
- 12 Active Rehab
- 12 Acupuncture therapy
- 12 Counseling
- If there is need for further treatment, your treating therapist can request additional coverage.
ICBC Surrey Physiotherapy Treatment Plan
ICBC will cover the entire cost of your treatment, which mean you do not pay anything!
Please bring your care card, claim number and date of accident to start you treatment,we are here to help.